Tuesday, October 1, 2013

See you in a minute....

Katie, I miss you soooo much.  I know we said see you in a minute the last time we spoke, but
the minutes are taking hours and the hours are taking days.  I miss your sweet smile that would light up the room.  But, I can't focus on what I don't have but what I was blessed with for the 17 years of having you hear on this earth.  I am still amazed by the impact that your life has made on this world.  You were such a quiet girl that demanded little attention, yet the world was enamored by you.  What they saw in you was the love of Jesus.  The time spent with you in your last days we all got to witness that love first hand.  He was your everything.  Oh how I long to have that same love....You have inspired me to pursue a relationship with Christ that I never thought possible.  But, apparently He loved you so much that He wanted you with Him instead of with us hear on earth.  So, are hearts are aching from missing you, but we are so happy that you are with your Lord and Savior at last.  So, I will see you in a minute Katie....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jen's Journey of Faith

If you are looking at this blog, you probably already know that I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer on July 1, 2009. It came as an absolute shock to me and my family. I love the Lord Jesus Christ, he is my Savior and I wouldn't be able to go on without my personal relationship with Him! His is a peace that passes all understanding! And there is know way on earth I can come to understand why I got cancer at the age of 37. But, the fact is I did and I intend to make the most out of this experience. God has chosen me to endure this and I consider it an honor that he found me strong enough to be able to beat this! He doesn't give us anything we can't handle! He must have a lot of faith in me! I named this blog Jen's Journey of Faith, because that's exactly what this is. The only way I can complete this journey is by complete faith in Him! Let the Journey begin..........