Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The "new" look!


Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. John took me up north to our family cabin for a week. It was wonderful. No t.v's, computers, phones, just us together as a family enjoying the peace and the beautiful outdoors! It was a perfect place to go to finish recovering from surgery. I came home and felt like a new person. The kids started school and I have been able to feel like a normal human being for a few days. I feel great. I got another "fill" yesterday. I'm almost to a B!! So, I went and picked up my wig the other day, and I am really enjoying it. I have been wearing it around yesterday and today! No one can tell that it isn't real. (or so they say) So, I went to my friend Annie's house to show her and she wanted to take some shots of me. So, here they are! So, if you see me in the next few days or weeks and I look different, that's why!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great and natural -- just like you! I haven't commented before, but wanted you to know I am keeping up with your progress and am inspired by your positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just great! And I love your hair! Keep on lookin' beautiful and thinkin' positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen I truly did not know it was a wig when I saw you yesterday. You looked amazing and strong. Stay strong! You are in our thoughts and constant prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Jen's Journey of Faith

If you are looking at this blog, you probably already know that I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer on July 1, 2009. It came as an absolute shock to me and my family. I love the Lord Jesus Christ, he is my Savior and I wouldn't be able to go on without my personal relationship with Him! His is a peace that passes all understanding! And there is know way on earth I can come to understand why I got cancer at the age of 37. But, the fact is I did and I intend to make the most out of this experience. God has chosen me to endure this and I consider it an honor that he found me strong enough to be able to beat this! He doesn't give us anything we can't handle! He must have a lot of faith in me! I named this blog Jen's Journey of Faith, because that's exactly what this is. The only way I can complete this journey is by complete faith in Him! Let the Journey begin..........