Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thanks for caring.....


Thanks Mom and Dad Domres......I love you too!!

I wanted to thank everyone for all of your words of encouragement, prayers, cards, meals, flowers and everything else! I am sooooooo fortunate to have the family and friends that I do. You guys are awesome! I know all the little things don't seem like much, but they are HUGE to me! Every day I get the mail and there is another card, or log on to my computer and their is another encouraging comment, it really lifts my spirits up.
I have been feeling pretty good this weekend, aside from these HORRID drains! I can't wait until Tuesday and I hopefully get them out. I have a Dr.'s appointment everyday this week. I'm trying not to let that get me down. At least it gets me out of the house! :) I can't wait to feel human again! That day will come soon......Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to do one of those...but didn't know they had them in Phoenix! I'm glad someone got you one! Hopefully you eat the cookies! Sometimes it's hard to eat them when they are so pretty...but they are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    After seeing you yesterday I have to tell you that you look beautiful!! I mean that with all of my heart. I have seen God grow you over the last few months. His grace IS sufficient to get you through the next several months of this journey and I am hear to cheer you on! I love you!

    Jacq

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Jen's Journey of Faith

If you are looking at this blog, you probably already know that I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer on July 1, 2009. It came as an absolute shock to me and my family. I love the Lord Jesus Christ, he is my Savior and I wouldn't be able to go on without my personal relationship with Him! His is a peace that passes all understanding! And there is know way on earth I can come to understand why I got cancer at the age of 37. But, the fact is I did and I intend to make the most out of this experience. God has chosen me to endure this and I consider it an honor that he found me strong enough to be able to beat this! He doesn't give us anything we can't handle! He must have a lot of faith in me! I named this blog Jen's Journey of Faith, because that's exactly what this is. The only way I can complete this journey is by complete faith in Him! Let the Journey begin..........