Monday, July 20, 2009

One more day.....

As the day approaches, the butterflies get bigger. I was dreading Monday coming, because I knew once that came, Wednesday would be here before I knew it. Today, was an EXTREMELY
busy day. But that's a good thing. I woke up to take Jadyn to the dr. She is at home with strep throat. So, please pray that she will be healed before Wednesday. And that I don't get it. Then, I canned salsa with Annie and Tracey and CJ. That was a lot of fun. I really didn't get to do much, but I supervised quite a bit. Sorry Annie that I turned out to be kind of a flake on that. Next time, I promise to be much more attentive to the process. Then, I got to go over to a friends and let my guard down and just be Jen for a little while. No one there to protect, so I had a good cry and we prayed together. It was amazing! Sue, I don't know what I would do without you. You are a comfort to me all the time and I'm counting on you to continue being that through this journey. Then, I got to go out to dinner with my long lost friend Brandi. That was a lot of fun. We were able to catch up on life and just chat about life for a while. It was a real blessing to feel connected again. Brandi, you are a great friend, and I know that you are someone that I can count on for help! I thank you for that! Now, I am at home, nursing Jadyn back to health and spending some more quality time with my awesome hubby! If you didn't hear today, the surgery is now sceduled for 3p.m. on Wednesday. I check in at 11:30. So, I will talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all......

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Your friends and your church staff family just came from a time of lifting you before our Lord - I hope you feel lifted today! We love you and will continue praying and supporting you and your family thru all God allows on your journey. Thank you for sharing this journey with us!
    Love you my sister in Christ! Becky East

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Jen's Journey of Faith

If you are looking at this blog, you probably already know that I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer on July 1, 2009. It came as an absolute shock to me and my family. I love the Lord Jesus Christ, he is my Savior and I wouldn't be able to go on without my personal relationship with Him! His is a peace that passes all understanding! And there is know way on earth I can come to understand why I got cancer at the age of 37. But, the fact is I did and I intend to make the most out of this experience. God has chosen me to endure this and I consider it an honor that he found me strong enough to be able to beat this! He doesn't give us anything we can't handle! He must have a lot of faith in me! I named this blog Jen's Journey of Faith, because that's exactly what this is. The only way I can complete this journey is by complete faith in Him! Let the Journey begin..........